Cole Haan - Will not buy from ColeHann online again!

Cole Hann has the worst online customer service. Two issues:

1. I submit an order for two pairs of oxford. Right after I submit, I read the review saying the show run small. I called immediately asking if I could change the size, the answer is NO, NOTHING WE CAN DO. So fine, I placed the order, I take the responsibility.

2. Then the shoe arrive. One pair is fine. The other pair, it's dirty! Dirty on the bottom and it has a square where a sticker used to be. Cole Hann is selling USED , RETURNED, or FLOOR SAMPLE as new shoes. What angry me the most is when I called, the customer lady had the nerve telling me that I was trying to make up excuse to return the shoes. I told her straight the size actually worked out fine. But they shouldn't be selling used shoes as NEW SHOES. She make it sounds like I'm trying to *** them into return the shoe. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'LL EVER BUY FROM THEM! NOT WORTH THE TIME!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
truth teller

Sep 16, 2014 #870995 Birmingham, Alabama

Girl...stop it. More than likely this was a floor sample, however, the shoe looks barely tried on, due to a. the style and b. the size. I'm guessing you wear either a 5.5 or a 6. Average size shoe is about a 9. There is virtually no wear on the bottom of the left shoe, you are being ridiculous and no I don't work with Cole Haan.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cole Haan. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cole Haan.
Filing a new complaint about