Cole Haan - Shoe soles and heels literally disintegrated while walking

13 of 42 Cole Haan reviews

Walking in downtown San diego to a business lunch, my VERY lightly used Cole Haan Country loafers w/ Nike Air soles/heels literally began to fall apart. Both heels fell off and 2 approx 5"X1" strips of sole also came off. When I contacted Cole Haan customer service they told me unless I had a receipt proving when and where I had purchased the shoes and the price, all they would do is send me a 30% off coupon.

No supervisor was "available".

They expressed no interest in having the shoes shipped to them for repair/replacement.

I told her not to send the discount coupon because if this was how Cole Haan backed their products I wouldn't be purchasing any in the future.

She clearly didn't give a *** and apparently neither does Cole Haan.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cole Haan Nike Air Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #843855

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cole Haan? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
13 of 42 Cole Haan reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 24 #1203217 Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

EXACT. SAME. ISSUE. Same shoes and the Nike Air soles disintegrated after very light use, maybe 50x total. Called Cole Haan who referred me to their repair facility, MyShoeHospital where I was informed they have no affiliation with Cole Haan and all they'll do is provide a 'free' estimate. I was also informed that Cole Haan won't/can't supply them with the Nike Air soles but they MAY have a substitute and will charge $30/shoe for heel replacement but they have no idea how much for the integrated sole until I send them in. Hey... at least you got offered a 30% off coupon! No more Cole Haan for me but I will offer them free publicity.

0 0 Reply

Sep 02 #1207271 San Francisco, California, United States

Since the above experience I have kept my promise to Cole Haan to NEVER again purchase one of their products.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cole Haan. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cole Haan.
Filing a new complaint about
×