Cole Haan - Shoe soles and heels literally disintegrated while walking
Walking in downtown San diego to a business lunch, my VERY lightly used Cole Haan Country loafers w/ Nike Air soles/heels literally began to fall apart. Both heels fell off and 2 approx 5"X1" strips of sole also came off. When I contacted Cole Haan customer service they told me unless I had a receipt proving when and where I had purchased the shoes and the price, all they would do is send me a 30% off coupon.
No supervisor was "available".
They expressed no interest in having the shoes shipped to them for repair/replacement.
I told her not to send the discount coupon because if this was how Cole Haan backed their products I wouldn't be purchasing any in the future.
She clearly didn't give a *** and apparently neither does Cole Haan.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Exchange policy
- Poor customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Got my shipment , but the box was ripped & retaped! Called customer service , ask me wend pictures , here it is ..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."