Cole Haan - Shoe soles and heels literally disintegrated while walking
Walking in downtown San diego to a business lunch, my VERY lightly used Cole Haan Country loafers w/ Nike Air soles/heels literally began to fall apart. Both heels fell off and 2 approx 5"X1" strips of sole also came off. When I contacted Cole Haan customer service they told me unless I had a receipt proving when and where I had purchased the shoes and the price, all they would do is send me a 30% off coupon.
No supervisor was "available".
They expressed no interest in having the shoes shipped to them for repair/replacement.
I told her not to send the discount coupon because if this was how Cole Haan backed their products I wouldn't be purchasing any in the future.
She clearly didn't give a *** and apparently neither does Cole Haan.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Exchange policy
- Poor customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."