Purchased a large leather Cole Haan duffle for over $400 and after only the 6th time using it on weekend trips, the outside construction of the bag was exposed through the leather.Emailed, phoned and left messages with numerous customer service agents that repeatedly transferred me to someone else that were all dead ends.

After a month, I finally reached the appropriate person, they evaluated the bag and was I advised that I must pay for the repair. REALLY?

This response is deplorable.I have been a customer for years and will now switch to another luxury brand knowing they do not take care of their customers when merchandise is defective.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cole haan wayland handbag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Cole Haan needs to "fix or replace damaged merchandise" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cole haan wayland handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cole Haan.

Had an Experience with Cole Haan?

Comments