1.9

I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016.In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off.

Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole Haan cares about their quality, I emailed them to see what I can do to get it fixed or replaced. I expected a replacement part for just the strap. But the customer service guy named Andrew kept copying and pasting things from their generic email. In the end, they did not offer a replacement or a fix.

They said they would give me the money back for the discounted price I bought the bag for ($225). I told them I cannot purchase a replacement with the discounted amount (original price $450). Then they replied with another copy and paste email saying they will refund me the original amount. Will never buy ColeHaan again.

Ever.

They do not stand behind their brand or their quality.Andrew at customer service is clearly someone who doesn't care.

Review about: Cole Haan Preston Brief Handbag.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service did not attemt any help, Customer service, Poor customer service, Poor quality for the price.

Had an Experience with Cole Haan?

Comments