NEVER BUYING AGAIN.ORDERED NOV 21st - STILL HASN'T PROCESSED I am now at 6 calls with customer service each with zero follow-ups that were promised.

Since ordering a pair of boots with 2-day shipping on Monday Nov 21st that were supposed to be delivered on Nov 29th, I have received 3 different delivery dates that were not fulfilled and my order is STILL being processed. After asking the "helpline supervisor," the latest customer service rep finally told me that they are so delayed that they have no idea when my order will process -- let alone ship. And of course, I can't cancel my order.

I am DISGUSTED by the unaccountability of COLE HAAN's customer service, the incompetency of their fulfillment department, and the lack of transparency of the company's operational status.Their marketing team, however, is doing a great job of sending at least 3 sale emails daily for orders they cannot fulfill.

This person wrote the review warren waterproof chelsea boots from Cole Haan. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cole Haan to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cole Haan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cole Haan?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1249920

The same thing happened to me!I ordered 4 items around Thanksgiving and did not get processsed at all.

I didn't get an email shipping confirmation after two weeks so I called them. The customer service people didn't even know how to explain the situation. Basically my order just sat somewhere. Of course the next day I got an email saying all the items in my order are out of stock and had been cancelled.

Ugh!Never again

I'm in the same boat.Ordered on Nov 26 with 3-8 day shipping.

Still shows "in progress". Called the bank on Nov 30 who confirmed that the payment has been processed. Called Cole Haan customer service on Dec 1 who stated it should ship "tomorrow".

As of end of business today (Dec 3), order still shows "in progress".Highly disappointing for a company of this stature and charges what they charge for their products.

to Anonymous #1249672

I hope that you do get them at some point. I would definitely keep contact--even though they will make up delivery promises, you can at least get your shipping refunded and am appeasement credit.

They have finally given up on telling me dates and just straight out said that they don't know when it will ship.

It's very frustrating and disappointing. I hope we get our orders soon.