Riviera Beach, Florida

I have contacted Cole Haan corporate re: Nike air heels several times with nothing more than a question and answer reply.The original cost of the shoes was approximately $200 and worn very few times as you can see no wear in the heels.

I was told by an email to go to a local store which I did ( 2/11/16 Palm Beach cole Haan outlet )& and was treated like an alien from another world speaking a different language. A business card was offered by the manager with no name on it, just the phone number 561-253-7881 and a fax number 561-687-0744 just to get me to leave the store. They referred me back to the restoration department which no one answers.

I show them several other Coke Haan hand pieces that I had previously purchased in the past, a $500 handbag, a small clutch approx $150 and the could have cared less....

I will never purchase another item from Cole Hahn .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cole haan handbag. Cole Haan needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cole haan handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cole Haan.

Had an Experience with Cole Haan?

Comments