Hello, I'd like to take a moment to tell you about the excellent service I received at Cole Haan Outlet in Ellenton Factory Outlet, Ellenton, Fl. From the initial phone call Alexis was professional and patient.

She was extremely knowledgeable about the item I was interested in purchasing. She put it aside for me and when I arrived it was all ready to go. I purchased the week of Black Friday and the mall was very crowded. I most appreciate the service I was given.

Thank you very much.

Alexis is a true find. Christine Allen 9419141975 Babymakesfive@aol.com

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cole Haan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cole Haan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Cole Haan to other companies on our site.

Comments

Plymouth, Michigan, United States #1336119

Considering all the previous comments, your comment sounds like it comes from somebody who works there. Very disappointing to be manipulated.

My shoes are on the wearable, after two summers. He should not separate between the sole, and the upper part of the shoes.

Is dangerous to wear them, unless I take them to a shoe repair store. Considering the price I pay for the shoes, I would expect them to last longer than Payless.